Download My eBook Now
Thanks for your purchase! You are moments away from downloading my "Have The Relationship You Want" eBook.
You should have received a digital access code inside your web browser and email receipt when you completed your order.
If the box below is not pre-filled with your access code, please copy-and-paste the code into the box and click "Take Me to My Purchase!"
If you have any questions regarding your online purchase, read the Frequently Asked Questions below.
SPECIAL NOTE: Your access code was created for your personal use only. Your purchase helps me make more programs like this and keeps my free newsletters going strong. For that reason, I ask that you please not share the code with anyone else. If you know someone who could use my advice, then please encourage them to sign up for my newsletter through this link: www.havetherelationshipyouwant.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
How long can I access my ebook?
You typically have 60 days from the date of sale to download a permanent copy of your ebook.
The copy you download will be yours to keep forever. Please backup the ebook file in a safe place on your computer or print it out to ensure that you can read it whenever you want.
What if I want to cancel my ebook purchase?
If you are still in your risk free trial period, you may cancel your purchase at any time. Just contact my support team and request a cancellation. Please be sure to include your order number or use the email address that you used when you made the purchase.
Will I be receiving a hard copy of the ebook?
Ebook purchases are only available in an electronic/downloadable PDF format. I do not offer a print version of ebooks.
However, you may choose to print your own copy of my ebook after you have downloaded and saved it to your computer.
Where can I find a copy of my order email receipt?
Your receipt was emailed to the address you used when you completed your purchase. If you cannot find a copy of your receipt, check your spam/junk mail folder. If you are still unable to find it, please contact my support team.
What is the special access code needed to log into this page?
Your access code is a 40-character code located in your email order receipt. You do not have to manually type in your access code. It will be pre-populated on the login page if you click the link in your email order receipt.
When I try to login, I receive an error message that I don't understand.
Here are a few things to try if you're receiving an error message:
- Make sure you are clicking on the link from your email order receipt. It should contain your unique access code and will automatically populate it into the login box.
- If for some reason the login link isn't working, try copying-and-pasting the 40-character access code directly into the "Access Code" box on the login page.
- If there is a billing issue with your purchase (it was refunded or we were unable to collect a payment), then you will not be able to login. Please contact my support team for help resolving any billing issues.
How long is the risk-free trial period?
The risk free trial period for your purchase is stated in your order email receipt.
I have another issue that you haven't answered above.
Sorry for your difficulty. I'd like you to contact my team directly so we can work out a solution. But first, I need you to gather the following information as it will allow my team to quickly resolve your issues:
- Describe in detail the issue you are experiencing.
- What Operating System and version are you using? (examples: Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.7, iPhone 5, etc)
- What web browser are you using? What version of that browser? (examples: Internet Explorer 10 or Firefox 22 - look in the about About or Help menu if you're unsure)
- If you are using a computer or laptop, what version of Flash Player do you have? (go here to find out: Adobe's Flash site)
- What is the download speed of your internet connection? (go here to find out: Speedtest.net)
- Your Order Reference Code (should be 6 characters long)
Once you've gathered the above information, please contact my support team here. We'll do our best to quickly resolve your problem.