Get Immediate Access To My
“Love Scripts for Dating” Program
Thanks for purchasing my program! You are moments away from accessing my full program online.
You should have received a digital access code in the web page where you completed your order and in your order email receipt. If the box below is not pre-filled with your access code, please copy-and-paste it into the box and click "Take Me to My Purchase!"
Don't forget to bookmark this page, so that you can easily return to your purchase at any time.
If you have any further questions, please read the Frequently Asked Questions below.
SPECIAL NOTE: Your access code was created for your personal use only. Your purchase helps make more programs like this and keeps the free newsletters going strong. For that reason, please do not share the code with anyone else. If you know someone who could use this advice, please encourage them to sign up for the newsletter through this link: www.havetherelationshipyouwant.com.
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I find a copy of my order email receipt?
Your receipt was emailed to the address you used when you completed your purchase. If you cannot find a copy of your receipt, check your spam/junk mail folder. If you are still unable to find it, please contact the support team.
What is the special access code needed to log into this page?
Your access code is a 40-character code located in your email order receipt. You do not have to manually type in your access code. It will be pre-populated on the login page if you click the link in your email order receipt.
When I try to login, I receive an error message that I don't understand.
Here are a few things to try if you're receiving an error message:
- Make sure you are clicking on the link from your email order receipt. It should contain your unique access code and will automatically populate it into the login box.
- If for some reason the login link isn't working, try copying-and-pasting the 40-character access code directly into the "Access Code" box on the login page.
- If there is a billing issue with your purchase (it was refunded or we were unable to collect a payment), then you will not be able to login. Please contact support for help resolving any billing issues.
How long is the risk-free trial period?
The risk free trial period for your purchase is stated in your order email receipt.
How long can I access my program purchase?
Video and audio programs are typically available for 1 year from the date of sale or as specified in your order receipt, whichever is shorter.
You will be able download a permanent copy of the program to your computer once your risk-free trial period is over. The downloadable files will give you permanent access for as long as you keep the files.
Will I be receiving a hard copy of the program?
If you opted into the backup disc of your online program, then we will typically ship it within 1 business day.
What if I want to cancel my purchase?
If you are still in your risk free trial period, you may cancel your purchase at any time. Just contact support and request a cancellation. Please be sure to include your order number or use the email address that you used when you made the purchase.
If you chose to receive a backup disc with your purchase, you WILL need to return it within 30 days in order to receive a full refund.
Note: If you cancel your purchase, you will no longer be able to access it online.
I have another issue that hasn't been answered above.
Sorry for your difficulty. Please contact the support team directly so we can work out a solution. But first, please gather the following information as it will allow us to quickly resolve your issue:
- Describe in detail the issue you are experiencing.
- What Operating System and version are you using? (examples: Windows 7, Windows 8, Mac OS X 10.7, iPhone 5, etc)
- What web browser are you using? What version of that browser? (examples: Internet Explorer 10 or Firefox 22 - look in the about About or Help menu if you're unsure)
- If you are using a computer or laptop, what version of Flash Player do you have? (go here to find out: Adobe's Flash site)
- What is the download speed of your internet connection? (go here to find out: Speedtest.net)
- Your Order Reference Code (should be 6 characters long)
Once you've gathered the above information, please contact the support team here. We'll do our best to quickly resolve your problem.