Now you can learn exactly what to do and what to stop doing to quickly transform
your relationship, and start feeling so confident and happy inside that your man will
CRAVE being with you – always.
If you’re ready to see your love life transform overnight, and completely change the way your man sees you so that he wants to be
with you all the time… then I have some questions for you…
- Have you ever found yourself completely thrown by a man who suddenly withdraws after treating you like you’re
his soul mate for months? Where he needs more "space" and you feel left hanging?
- Or things seem fine between you and a man, you’re still seeing each other – but it feels like he’s stalling and the
relationship is stuck somewhere way short of where you want it to be? And you worry that he’ll never get moving forward again?
- Are you feeling almost desperate for commitment, and angry that you have to even think about asking for it?
- Do you give and give, and love and love and get so little in return you’re feeling almost desperate for attention
- Are you wondering if you’re in a dead-end relationship, and beating yourself up about it? Running it in your head over and
over again – telling yourself that you "should have seen the red flags" early on, even though, deep down, you know the
chemistry was so great you probably would have ignored the red flags even if you’d seen them?
- Are you so frustrated about what’s going on – or NOT going on – in your relationship that you just feel angry
and confused all the time?
- Do you find yourself always being "understanding" about a man’s stress and his work and family situations – even
though it puts you on hold and makes you feel terrible?
- Are you thinking that the man you’re with is your "one shot" and that if this one fails you’ll be alone forever?
- Are you finding yourself almost "out-of-control," where you’re calling him (or at least wanting to) all the time,
texting him, emailing him, and trying to get him to spend more time with you?
If Your Relationship Has Stopped Moving Forward – You CAN Turn It Around
If you’ve answered “Yes” to any of these questions – you are absolutely not alone. I was
able to write those questions because I once answered “Yes” to ALL of them. I was where you are now.
But then everything changed…
When my marriage first started to go bad, it came out of nowhere. He’d always paid me so much attention
and I believed he adored me and we were deeply connected. But then it just went cold.
All of a sudden it seemed that he had no interest in me.
Work was more important.
Playing music was more important.
His friends and family were more important. I became desperately unhappy and my anxiety level went
through the roof.
If he wanted a moment to himself, I took
it as a rejection.
When he’d forget to take out the garbage, or not do things for me that he’d
automatically done before, I felt frustrated – and then I started to feel scared that he’d NEVER take care of me again.
My fear caused me to start doing everything wrong. I started making dangerous mistakes, and pushing
him so far away I might as well have been shoving him with my fists.
I tried everything I knew. I was nicer, I cooked more, I cleaned up more, I took care of our daughter
and tried to stay out of the way when he was playing with her so they could have some one-on-one time.
I tried initiating sex and was turned down.
Over time, my husband withdrew more and more, and soon we turned to therapy… thinking it was the
big move we needed to make that would fix things.
But all the therapy did was make me angrier – at him, and at myself for not knowing how to
fix this… and for things being the way they were in the first place.
I thought we were done for. I felt helpless, hopeless, undesirable and stupid. And really, really angry.
That’s when I started to realize what was going on…
The light didn’t go on in my head overnight… but over time I learned to recognize what was
at THE ROOT of everything that was going on in my marriage.
Our relationship was DISCONNECTED.
What was once a loving, committed, CONNECTED relationship had grown filled with distance, frustration and pain.
How To Tell If Your Relationship Is “Disconnected”… And What To Do About It
1. The “Romance” Is Dead
Remember when he whispered how much he loved you in your ear?
When he brought you flowers,
remembered your favorite foods, called you to say “Hi” in the middle of the day?
Now when you spend time together, you feel that he’s not fully there. That he may “love” you, but isn’t IN
LOVE with you anymore.
His touch is different. When he holds you and kisses you, he seems to be hanging back, almost as if his heart is closing up.
He hardly ever looks deeply into your eyes anymore, and conversation seems so superficial, instead of the personal,
playful and romantic talks you used to have.
2. He’s Less Available And Less Interested
Not only do you feel the romance has completely disappeared, but you think the man you were once CRAZY about
has completely changed.
Where he was once passionate, calling you all the time, making plans, affectionate, and attentive… He’s suddenly
turned into a cold fish.
He calls less. He initiates sex less often.
He’s hardly ever available to spend time with you. He seems to be "busy" all the time.
He gets irritated VERY easily, and you’re always worried about "setting him off."
No matter what you do or how sweet you are, he just gets more and more distant. You feel powerless and
confused, and you want the old "him" back.
3. You Feel Anxious, Miserable And Even Depressed All The Time
Because he’s been so distant, and because you can’t seem to "please" him, you’re constantly worried that
you’re driving him further away.
What if you say or do the wrong thing and he leaves you?
You feel paralyzed by your fear and anger.
All of this turns into a "vicious cycle" where the worse you feel, the worse he responds, and your relationship
You try to talk about it with him, but that makes everything worse – every little word you say turns into a big argument,
and soon you’re either fighting all the time, or you’re stuffing your real feelings down so deep inside you that you can
barely feel ANYTHING.
It’s almost as though there never was any fun between you – now there’s only this horrible irritation and anger
and upset and distance.
Avoid Making The Two Big Mistakes That Push Him Further Away
When our relationships become disconnected, nearly all women make these same mistakes. The things we instinctively
want to do actually end up making the problem worse.
The thing that’s both frustrating and amazing about these mistakes is that we actually make them on purpose!
The exact things we were taught to do – the things I thought I was supposed to do – the things I saw ALL women
doing – were the very things that push love away.
Pretending Everything Is OK
It seems so right to be understanding of his needs and his stress about work. It seems like the "cool" thing to
do to give him "space" and "time."
If he doesn’t call, it makes sense to try to get in touch because we know how "busy" he is. It just seems that
the smartest thing to do is make everything easy and fun for him, so he’ll want to be with us.
But instead of bringing him closer, this actually pushes him further away.
This happens for two main reasons:
One, being on the receiving end of too much "nurturing" from a woman reminds them of their mothers – and that’s
just not sexy or appealing to a man.
And two, when a women is being too "understanding" of a man’s bad behavior he often experiences this as us
being needy and insecure. Too many women pretend when he’s not loving, appreciating, or respecting them it’s
But this doesn’t work for men, or for us.
We Make Him Feel Bad About Making Us Feel Good
In addition to constantly trying to make him happy, we also want to show HIM how to make US happy.
We want him to be affectionate, to tell us we look pretty, to confide in us, open up and connect with us.
But the moment we try to direct a man, both of us feel bad.
We feel unsatisfied because we had to ask. And our man feels badly because we’re clearly not happy with
how he was doing things on his own.
No Matter How Bad It Seems, There’s A Way To Bring Him Close And Turn The Whole Thing Around
For most of our lives, we’ve been taught to hold in certain kinds of feelings. And we’ve been taught
to “put a good face on things.”
If we do this long enough, we lose the ability to express ourselves
authentically. And when we DO express ourselves, it comes out sounding as if we don’t trust or respect our
man, and he feels bad, like he’s let us down, and then he gets angry.
By the time my husband was withdrawing so much that I could no longer pretend it wasn’t really happening,
I’d been “putting a good face” on things for a long time. I’d been doing the two mistakes
over and over and over again. I was trying hard to prove I was the great wife I wanted him to see me as. I spent
my life with him trying hard to get him to make me happy.
Until I finally tried something I’d never tried
before. I STOPPED TRYING.
I stopped asking him to do things – and more importantly – I stopped doing them myself. I focused on making
myself happy instead of trying to make HIM happy. I spoke to him differently and experimented with letting him
know how I was feeling instead of keeping everything bottled up. And it worked.
Within about two weeks, everything changed. Once I experimented with a new way of doing things my man responded
in a new way.
All the fights stopped.
Sex came back, strong.
It was as if there had always been the easy communication and love flowing between us that I was now experiencing.
And it was just so clear to me, and so obvious to everyone who saw us together that everything about our relationship
was different and incredibly, newly wonderful.
The years and pain of all the trial-and-error I went through finally got me to the place where I was
able to relate to men in a completely new way.
And that new way of being with men that makes it so that every single moment you spend with a man
feels great and gets you closer to the relationship you want, is what I’m here to help you experience
in my program, "Reconnect Your Relationship".
Whether you feel like you’re running out of options and every man you meet is the wrong man,
or you’re tormented by the possibility that you could be, after all this time, in a dead-end
relationship, there’s another way to get what you want…
You Can Inspire Him To WANT To Be The Perfect Partner For You
My Reconnect Your Relationship program will teach you how to shift your words and
body language so that your man will actually work hard to connect with YOU, rather than you
struggling to connect with him.
You’ll finally understand WHY a man withdraws and what signals to look for that it’s starting to happen.
You’ll get step-by-step How-To’s – so you can bring him back from the brink even
stronger than the way he was when he first met you.
You’ll start to feel strong instead of at the mercy of a man, and learn how to quickly turn your old,
limiting beliefs and out-of-control emotions and fears into a POWERFUL sense of confidence in yourself that
will attract a man like a magnet and keep him wanting you no matter what.
You’ll find out exactly how to communicate with him in a way he’ll not only hear, but that will engage him
and make him want to make you happy.
In Reconnect Your Relationship You’ll Learn:
- The one mistake that makes him lose interest faster than anything else,
and exactly what to do instead
- How to use your feelings to have an advantage over every other woman…
men fall in love with you almost instantly when you learn to talk in this one way
- How to quickly undo the damage and turn him toward you – no matter how far
away he seems right now
- The one crucial thing you must do to make a man want to commit to you forever
instead of just the short term… and exactly how to do it
- Three foolproof tools to make him work hard to get close to your heart instead of just your
- An easy technique to squash that nasty, critical voice inside your head that
absolutely drains you of your self-esteem (so you can relax and make the right decisions for your
relationship, based on what you need)
- A stunningly effective, quick tool that will actually shift your "vibe" and make you
feel confident instantly… it will change the way every man relates to you… even if
you’re feeling nervous or on edge at the moment you use it
- How to have "the relationship talk" with any man in a way that will make
him want to commit to you without you having to ask
- How to create strength from what you now may think are your worst qualities, and turn them into
the very things that will attract exactly the man and relationship you want into your
life, and keep them forever
This Program Includes:
Part 1: Are You Chasing Him?
- How to create the right “energy exchange” with a man so that he is the one chasing you
–and you can just relax and enjoy his adoration
- How to tell whether you’re in a real relationship or just an “imaginary” one that is bound to
break your heart
- The common ways we accidentally push men away and put the brakes on a promising relationship
- What to do to move past your fear of intimacy so that a man can truly get close to you
Part 2: How to Approach
- How to undo all the damage in your relationship by doing LESS (you’ll find out if he’s really
capable of giving you more)
- Feeling messages: how to talk to a man so he’ll really hear you and want to please you
- Exclusivity: my shocking approach to get you the committed relationship you really want
- How to set boundaries and say “no” so you get what you want without pushing him away
Part 3: What To Say
- How to “melt” in little ways throughout the day so that a man will naturally want to give you more
romance, more attention, and more affection
- The one word you want to use when you express your feelings to a man (he won’t be able to resist you)
- The Good Night Talk Tool: use this the next time you speak with a man on the phone to leave him wanting more of
- The kind of body language that makes a man stop in his tracks, turn around, and see you as a sensual, alluring
Part 4: Your Feelings and Emotions
- How to use your emotions to bring him close, even when you feel totally stuck in a bad feeling or a worry
- Taming the “Nasty Voice” in your head – that inner critic that sabotages your best efforts at
- Why affirmations can be counterproductive – here’s what to do instead so you can feel relaxed, confident, and
- Why being angry can actually be good – I’ll tell you how to use your anger to create a more connected
Part 5: Loving Yourself
- How to love yourself first so a man will feel absolutely compelled to love you
- Using all your senses to become more present, grounded, and attractive
- How to bond with him deeply in the bedroom – and feel more pleasured than ever
- Why you should date other men if you’re not in a committed relationship (and how to do it so the right man
steps up to the plate for you)
…plus an in-depth session where I answer questions from women like you – single, married, and divorced
Listen To The Entire Program Online RIGHT NOW, Risk-Free And Receive:
- 6+ hours of audio lessons - you can listen to immediately online
- Optional audio CD - in addition to the online format.
(For just $5.99 more)
- Detailed track listing - for quick access to find & re-watch your favorite
- Tools and advice to use right away
I’m so excited to inspire you and your relationship that I’m going to let you try out my
Reconnect Your Relationship program at absolutely no risk to you – you’ll have a
full 7 days to try it out and decide if you’d like to keep it.
Because I want as many women as possible to benefit from this program, I’ve priced it at only
3 easy monthly payments of
You can download the program or listen to it online from your computer, smartphone, or other portable device.
Try Reconnect Your Relationship RISK-FREE for 7 days. If
for any reason you’re not happy, simply let me know before the 7 days are
up, and I’ll give you a full refund.
My Risk-Free Promise
You’ll be able to access the program within minutes of purchasing.
7 full days of unlimited access to listen to the program, try my tools
& see the results.
Not 100% thrilled? Let me know and I’ll give you a full refund.
Monthly Payment Plan
3 payments of:
Reconnect your Relationship is exceptionally excellent… I’ve learned to become more feeling and
expressive… Also, I’m not only applying that to my personal relationship, but to work relationships with men and women,
Life Changing! I saw positive results immediately… I felt 100% better about myself, my boundaries, what I want
and also deserve.
So brilliant… I have two guys who are now in more communication with me. Thank you again Rori, I come from a family
of psychologists - and you have helped me very much.
Listen To A Sample Clip
Click a Link Below To Listen To A Clip:
You deserve a loving relationship.
You deserve to be happy.
When he actually feels that YOU’RE HAPPY, and that HE’S the one making you happy, he’ll be happy.
You’re suddenly more fun than his friends, than his hobbies – even more fun than the TV!
It can be like that, and it’s up to you to make it happen.
I know if I was able to do it – and I had as low self-esteem and as little clue about how to be with
men as any woman I’ve ever met – then YOU can do it!
I know you’re smart, determined, and want the old, sad, up in the middle-of-the-night crying and crumb-taking
relationship and place you used to be in to finally be over, forever.
You can do this. And I can’t wait to help you.
Monthly Payment Plan
3 payments of: